All sessions from SecurityWeek’s Threat Detection & Incident Response Summit are now available to watch on demand.
This fully immersive online event brought together security practitioners from around the world to share war stories on breaches and the murky world of high-end cyberattacks.
Gain insights and learn strategies as we discuss threat hunting tools and frameworks, and explore value of threat intelligence data in the defender’s security stack.
Agenda sessions available to watch on demand include (view full agenda):
- SEARCH Party: Threat Hunting in the Clouds
- Mastering the Cyber Battlefield – Your Guide to ICS/OT Incident Response Preparation
- Fireside Chat With John Hultquist, Chief Analyst, Mandiant
- Deciphering the Unknown: Leveraging Knowns in Cyber Threat Detection
- The Latest in Ransomware (and What to Do About It)
- Cyber Resilience: The New Strategy to Cope with Increased Threats
- Attacker Mindset in the Cloud
- Zero Trust-Based Strategies to Optimize Cyber Threat Defense Across the Attack Chain
- Technical Demonstrations and Full Virtual Expo Hall