Dive into the methods and strategies for securing cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid cloud environments
All sessions from SecurityWeek’s 2022 Cloud Security Summit, presented by Palo Alto Networks, are available on demand.
Login to the virtual platform to access all confernce discussions and access technical clours security resources and demos.
Don’t miss the fireside chat with Aanchal Gupta, VP, Azure Security and Head of The Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC).As enterprises adopt cloud-based services to leverage benefits such as scalability, increased efficiency, and as cost savings, security has remained a top concern.
Sessions from the event include:
• Fireside chat with Aanchal Gupta, Corporate VP of Azure Security and M365, and head of the Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC).
• IAM vs CIEM: How to Securely Enable Your Cloud
• How to Prepare Your Workforce to Better Respond to Emerging Threats
• Navigating the Cloud Native Security Landscape
• Build an Identity-First Security Strategy That’s Ready for Prime Time
• Intro to Automation for Cloud Security
• How Does the Cloud Drive Converged Identity Strategies?
• Application Level Risks and Countermeasures in Hybrid Cloud Environments
• Key Considerations for Choosing the Right Cloud Email Security Platform
• Full virtual expo and technical demos
Sponsors include Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW), Okta (NASDAQ: OKTA), Torq, Saviynt, Sonrai Security, Abnormal Security, Skillsoft and LastPass.