Live Webinar: March 2, 2023 – 1PM ET – Register
As Software as a Service (SaaS) becomes increasingly popular as more organizations look to move their operations to the cloud, this also presents several security challenges.
Join SecuityWeek and LogRhythm as we dive into security risks associated with SaaS, as well as best practices for mitigating these risks and protecting data.
In this live webinar on March 2nd, we will discuss:
- Overview of SaaS security challenges
- Importance of data encryption and secure communication protocols
- Evaluating the security controls of SaaS providers
- Best practices for securing access to SaaS applications
- Managing and monitoring SaaS usage
- Improving incident response and disaster recovery in a SaaS environment
This session will conclude with discussing the importance of regularly reviewing and updating SaaS security practices to ensure ongoing protection of data in an ever-changing threat landscape.